The All-in-One Resource for Wide-Scale, Integrated Technical Projects
As a full-service integrator, installation and technology specialist with 50+ years of technical mastery, there are virtually no large-scale configurations we haven’t seen-and orchestrated successfully. We bring our signature professionalism and customer service to every project involving electrical, electronic, networking, audio visual, security and communications equipment in any arrangement and combination.
- Few companies in the world pair our depth and breadth of expertise with the highly skilled resources to coordinate so many disciplines with a single effort.
- Our operating approach is rare in business: single-pane-of-glass, wholly transparent project management.
- Every engagement is supervised by a centrally managed project team;
- Throughout the project, clients have a designated contact for every interaction-questions, scheduling updates, special requests, customer service and troubleshooting.
- We pride ourselves on excellence, an outcome supported by three core standards:
- Tightly refined and executed deployment strategy;
- Fast, effective problem resolution;
- Ongoing project monitoring and tracking to the finest level of detail, with detailed, daily status reports for the client.
- Our flexibility defines the term, “custom.” We welcome special requests, address change/scale orders at any stage-from proof of concept to turn-up-and equip our techs with handheld equipment our competition runs from a truck or remote location.
- Each engagement completes with a “wrap-up” during which we double check that every box has been checked, every “t” has been crossed, and every customer request has been satisfied.
- Post-installation, service orders continue to flow through a dedicated pipeline for equipment, cabling, hardware and software. Network monitoring continues 24/7, with proactive resolution of any issues that arise.
Eliminate the finger-pointing that ensues with multiple contractors before, during and after a job. Experience the stress-free benefits of working with a unified, highly competent team for all your technical project needs. Contact us today to plan your next roll-out for maximum cost effectiveness, efficiency and results.
Multi-Site Design, Installation and Deployment Services
From configuring restaurant ordering kiosks or monitored cameras to deploying Wi-Fi, cellular, or mesh networks in dozens of dispersed locations (all with 24/7 managed network monitoring), our 3,000+ certified, trained technicians can handle anything our clients can envision.
- Site planning, design and construction
- Retrofit or new install
- Cable tagging and organization; clean-up
- Simple: backboard, power, ground, dmarc extension, conduit
- Complex: multi-hop/closet, preparation up to right of way
- Transport Service (broadband, Ts, Ethernet, etc.) installation and activation
- Installation and activation of Routers, Firewalls, Switches, etc.
Wi-Fi & Network Design
- AP installation
- Wireless Backhaul and Mesh
- Site Surveys, heat mapping, etc.
- Spectrum analysis
Cellular (3G/4G) Wireless
- 3G/4G (backup; primary) installation and activation
- 3G/4G site surveys (support testing up to four carriers)
- DAS (distributed antenna system) and Small Cell
Access Control/Intrusion Detection
- Managed and Unmanaged
- IP and Analog
- POS Integrated
- Virtual Guard Monitoring
Temperature Monitoring & Control
- Continuous network, server and security monitoring and maintenance.
- 24/7 Help Desk support with streamlined, remote resolution.
- Capacity and upgrade planning with design and procurement.
Point of Sale (POS)
Electrical—Major (construction) and Minor (support)